We are proud to announce that today mark’s the 3rd anniversary of our indie game company, Ogre Head Studio. We just wanted to thank you for all the support and help that everyone has showered upon us over the years.
We would also like to take the time out to mention the folks who helped over the years and for Asura!
- Samar Malik for his amazing contribution towards marketing and cinematic art.
- Jay Doshi for his animation skills.
- Santosh Kumar for his character rigs.
- Orange Byte Studios for their masterful craftsmanship with regards to SFX and Music.
- Nasscom Gaming Forum for their support towards the Indian game development scene.
- Indie Mega-booth Team for providing us with a platform to showcase the game to 1000′s of people around the globe.
- A special thanks to Anjet for his contribution towards localizing our game into Chinese, Zameer Baig for providing us with QA support and Tejas who is helping us with the English localization.
- Coconut Island Games for helping us with the China release.
Last but not the least, to everyone in the game dev community in India as well as across the world. We would not be where we are without your invaluable feedback, suggestions and advice.
As you might or might not know, our goal for the studio has always been to redefine the Indian game industry by making Hack, Slash and Everything Epic!
The world has it’s orcs and elves and High fantasy. However we believe that it’s time to add some Rakshasa, Devas, Yaksha and Vanaras in the mix. That is exactly why we do what we do. We want to blend game-play with our own inspiration of Indian culture/myth and share it with the world.
We have already started the invasion with Asura and the response has been humbling as well as amazing.
Three year’s ago when we started Ogre Head, most people were cynical and thought we would never get this far. Now other folk’s are joining us in the league and we hope more will.
Thank you !
Neeraj & Zain.
Team Ogre Head